Learning and Development Program
- Building the Project Management System: This workshop is primary about helping the participants understand how to use the maturity model to build the organizational project management system to enhance organizational performance.
- Building the Project Management Office: This workshop focuses on building the project management office (PMO). Building the PMO and PM System are both essential for organizational performance.
- The Essentials of Project Management: This intensive course blends CAM2P™ with the PMBOK® Guide processes. It does cover two of the seven maturity elements directly and touches on the other elements. In addition, we explain the PMBOK® Guide process groups and main processes.
The following learning and development programs are related to The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAM2P™):
- Managing Business Projects: Ideal for the day to day projects in marketing, training, or other business functions; this is a highly interactive course
- Introduction to Project Management: Ideal for project managers and other personnel who want a good and solid introduction to a project management methodology
- The Essentials of Project Management: This intensive course blends CAM2P™ with the PMBOK® Guide processes; therefore, it does cover two of the seven elements directly and touches on the other elements.
Other courses include CAM2P™ principles in them but as supplementary elements to learning and not as a core component. These include, Project Risk Management - across the project, Project Change Management, Building the Project Management Office, and Building the Project Management System.
The following learning programs are about the SUKAD Way for Measuring Project Success™:
- Managing Project Success: This course reflects the SUKAD Four Dimensions of Project Success. Through this course we discuss failures and success and how to deal with these topics to minimize the chance of failure and maximize the chance of success.
- Successful Management of Projects, Changes, and Risks: This workshop is a mix of various topics, especially change and risk management as they relate to helping the organization achieve project success consistently.
“A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) © 2013 Project Management Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved.”